“Survivor” wrapped up it’s 32nd (32nd?!) season on Wednesday night and sent us into the summer with a preview of the 33rd season that will air this fall. Billed as “Millennials vs. Gen X,” this new twist will pit 10 youngsters against 10 slightly less youngsters (no place for you, Joe Del Campo).
So, here is a quick look at the horrible jokes that immediately rushed into my head…
- The Gen X’ers are playing for a million bucks, the Millennials only $500,000.
- The Millennials have the option of allowing their parents to compete in the immunity challenges for them.
- The Millennials alliance proposals will be adorable.
- The first fight around camp will involve one of the Millennials talking about how they idolized Richard Hatch when they were five.
- Gen X’ers will be unable to locate immunity idols that are hidden in the cloud.
- The first fifteen minutes of the show will involve Jeff Probst explaining to the Millennials what CBS is.
- No matter who wins the individual immunity challenges, every Millennial gets a necklace.
I wanna hear your jokes! Send them to me on Twitter: @gordonholmes