- Why is everyone so mean to Bumper in “Pitch Perfect 2”? The Trebles haven’t won anything since he left.
- Rough end to “Survivor” last night when a player was pulled from the game due to a medical issue. You hate to see that.
- There’s no way last night’s “Empire” shocker is going to stick. Just have Melisandre bring the character back.
- Who are you pulling for in tomorrow’s “Amazing Race” finale? Drop me a line on Twitter and let me know.
- Michael Weatherly Teases ‘NCIS’ Exit, Holy S**t Moment
- NBC Picks up New Superhero Comedy Series
- [Preview] Could Leonard and Sheldon End Up Brothers
- [Hot] Riley Keough Explains ‘The Girlfriend Experience‘
- NBC Orders New Series
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Star Files for Divorce
- Morley Safer Retiring From ’60 Minutes’
- [Preview] ‘Scandal’ Finale: Who Will Millie Choose as VP
- Jimmy Fallon BONKS Celebrities Into Weird Pictures
- [Hilarious] Andy Cohen vs Jada Pinkett Smith in ‘Famous Face-Off‘
- CBS Renews Comedy for Second Season
- Kelly Ripa Explains What She Wants in a New Co-Host
- How to Shoot a Steamy Young and Restless Love Scene
|1. ‘Empire’ – Stay off of social media until you see last night’s episode. You don’t want to be spoiled.|
|2. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Why is Will Smith banned from playing Monopoly?|
|3. ‘Survivor: Kaoh Rong’ – Getting all the way to the final five, then being taken out by a medical emergency? Terrible.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘The Big Bang Theory’ (CBS: 8pm ET) – We finally get to meet Leonard’s father during the season finale.|
|‘Scandal’ (ABC: 9pm ET) – The presidential candidates pick their running mates in the season finale.
|’60 Days In’ (A&E: 10pm ET) – I was not kidding when I said I was going to keep recommending this show until you started watching it. This look at innocent civilians who go undercover in a real prison is worth your time.|
Celebs on Twitter: “Survivor” Host Jeff Probst
I promise no spoilers. Just wanted to say hey to the Survivor fans who just finished watching or who are about to watch! Hope you enjoyed!
— Jeff Probst (@JeffProbst) May 12, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]