- Awww…my heart…the end of last night’s “Game of Thrones” was just too much. I’ll never go through a doorway the same way again.
- I had to watch the Britney Spears performance at the Billboard Music Awards a few times to get over my grief.
- Loving “Preacher.” Get in on this one early.
- I might be done with “Silicon Valley.” Richard is just too stupid.
- Billboard Music Awards – The Best, Worst and Weirdest
- Celine Dion on Emotional Billboard Music Appearance: “I Just Collapsed”
- [Spoiler] ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor on Heartbreaking Exit
- ‘Blindspot’ Mega Buzz – Who’s Going to Die in the Finale?
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Jimmy Fallon’s trademark “Thank You Notes” bit always delivers.|
|2. ‘Saturday Night Live’ – An awesome reunion with Maya Rudolph, Andy Samberg, Jason Sudekis, and others.|
|3. ‘Unlikely Animal Friends’ – A cheetah and a dog are best friends. Adorbs.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘The Bachelorette’ (ABC: 9pm ET) – We start with 26, then whittle our way down to one. It’s should be entertaining.|
|‘Gotham’ (FOX: 8pm ET) – Will Hugo Strange’s inmates be able to escape in the season 2 finale?
|‘Blindspot’ (NBC: 9pm) – The first seasons ends with Weller going on a search for the truth.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘Houdini and Doyle’ Star Stephen Mangan
Just cos I’ve not tweeted for a couple of days doesn’t mean I haven’t been having lots of hilarious/pithy thoughts of 140 characters or less
— Stephen Mangan (@StephenMangan) May 18, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]