Should Women Who Don’t Have Children Get ‘Me-ternity’ Leave? (‘The View’)
- Still reeling from Sunday’s “Game of Thrones.” With all the deaths and other big ol’ moments, it really feels like they’re stepping on the gas pedal. That’s not a complaint.
- Free Million-Dollar Idea: “Breakdancing with the Stars.” You’re welcome, ABC.
- Are you watching “The Night Manager” yet? No, I’m not going to stop bugging you about it.
- “Castle” is making me sick to my stomach if they’re heading where it seems like they’re heading.
- O’Reilly and Colbert Get Heated Talking Election
- 10 TV Pilots Likely to Get Pickups
- MTV’s ‘Catfish’ Alum Dies at Age 23
- ‘Dirty Dancing’ Reboot Cast Already Hard at Work
- Internet’s Best Jon Snow is Alive Memes
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Big Twist Explained
- ‘Night Manager’ Star on Sex Appeal, Nudity
- ‘Wayward Pines’: Photos of the New Cast
- 15 Greatest Disney Channel Original Movies
- Kimmel on Climate Change
- Regis Back to ‘Live’? ABC Reached Out
- ‘Castle’: Will Beckett Die in the Finale
- Lizzie McGuire, Hannah, Raven Returning to TV
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Backlash – “Emptier by the Episode”
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – This might be the funniest potato chip bit of all time. Also possibly the only potato chip bit of all time.|
|2. ‘Late Late Show’ – Tituss Burgess and John Stamos sing Disney’s “Kiss the Girls.” Adorable.|
|3.‘Dancing with the Stars’ – The only thing I’m qualified to judge is a pro wrestling trivia contest, and even I know that Ginger Zee’s waltz was worth of a perfect score.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|1. ‘NCIS’ (CBS: 8pm ET) – First Lady Michelle Obama guest stars as a renegade cop who plays by her own rules. OK, that isn’t totally true, she plays the First Lady of the United States.|
| 2. ‘Below Deck: Mediterranean’ (Bravo: 9pm ET) – All you need to know about this show is that a cast member wanted to be a fireman because it was the closest thing to being a Ghostbuster. This guilty pleasure is hilarious
| 3. ‘Person of Interest’ (CBS: 10pm ET) – The fifth and final season of this thriller kicks off tonight.
Celebs on Twitter: “Modern Family” Star Jessie Tyler Ferguson
— Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler) April 11, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]