- Here was how I watched TV on Sunday night. I tuned into WWE’s “Money in the Bank” Pay Per View from 8p-9p. Then I switched over and watched “Game of Thrones” until 10p. From there I switched over to ABC to catch the end of the NBA Championship. After that I watched the rest of the WWE Pay Per View. Finally, I watched “Silicon Valley” and “Veep.” It was a big night.
- Speaking of “Game of Thrones,” (Spoiler Alert): How weird was it to see a villain get actual comeuppance from a person they wronged?
- Sorry “ELeague,” I’m not ready to watch video games on TV yet.
- The wife and I caught “Finding Dory” this weekend. I swear Pixar just exists to make me cry.
|1. ‘Game of Thrones’ – “The Battle of the Bastards” lived up to expectations.|
|2. ‘The Late Show’ – Stephen Colbert’s newest writer is adorable.|
3. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Every possible dad stereotype has been crammed into this “Father’s Day Rap.”
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘The Bachelorette’ (ABC: 8pm ET) – Remember when this show was about finding love?|
|‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’ (NBC: 10pm ET) – Can a team of farmers complete this grueling challenge?
|‘Odd Mom Out’ (Bravo: 10pm) – This hilarious comedy is back for its second season.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘American Ninja Warrior Fave Kacy Catanzaro
Skin the cat with a double rope grip to switch it up 😺 pic.twitter.com/sVrKOtvxKO
— Kacy Catanzaro (@KacyCatanzaro) June 17, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]