- I don’t even know what to say about last night’s “Game of Thrones” other than, “Wow!” Seriously, how am I going to survive the next “Thrones”-free 10 months?
- “Veep” ended with a big ol’ question mark too. I wonder where they go from there.
- Is anyone watching Cinemax’s creepy hit “Outcast”? I’m starting to dig it.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Emilia Clarke Makes Season 7 Predictions
- Spike Lee Dressed Like Willy Wonka at BET Awards
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – I’m always up for a game of egg Russian Roulette.|
|2. ‘Big Brother’ – A new twist was added to the game last night. I’m into it.|
3. ‘Game of Thrones’ – Watch Sunday’s finale now before some jerk on the Internet spoils it!
What to Watch Tonight…
‘The Bachelorette’ (ABC: 8pm ET) – Eight men remain in the battle for JoJo’s heart. That sounds bad.
|‘Southern Charm’ (Bravo: 8pm ET) – The first part of the season 3 reunion should be full of fireworks.
|‘Odd Mom Out’ (Bravo: 10pm) – People around the office love this show. I think tonight I’ll finally check it out.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Host Jimmy Kimmel
— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) June 25, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]