- “Mr. Robot” is finally back and…(sound effect of brain exploding.)
- I thought John Cena did a pretty decent job hosting the ESPYs last night. Some of his jokes were pretty cold, but it’s not like anyone was going to to try to fight him.
- Kristen Wiig pretending to be Jojo from “The Bachelorette” is everything. Check it out.
- Photo and Intel Revealed for ‘Walking Dead’ Season 7
- Inside the ESPYs: 5 Things You Didn’t See on TV
- ‘Mr. Robot Star Breaks Down Premiere’s Shocking Death
- What Is Calvin Harris’ Real Issue with Taylor Swift
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Like I said above, you need to watch Kristen Wiig pretending to be “The Bachelorette.”|
2. ‘America’s Got Talent’ – A tiny contortionist blows everyone away.
|3. ‘The Late Show’ – Stephen Colbert breaks down the potential Vice-Presidential candidates.|
What to Watch Tonight…
‘Greatest Hits’ (ABC: 9pm ET) – Foreigner and Chicago on the same show? Sold.
‘Queen of the South’ (USA: 10pm ET) – Teresa’s first solo drug run does not go as planned.
|‘Lip Sync Battle’ (Spike: 10pm) – Stephen Merchant and Malin Akerman go toe-to-toe.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘Mr. Robot’ Star Carly Chaikin
Just wrapped!! End of filming season 2 for just in time for it to start. TONIGHT. Kisses to you all pic.twitter.com/KVJkmh7sjt
— Carly Chaikin (@carlychaikin) July 13, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]