- I forgot how good Jon Stewart was at what he used to do on “The Daily Show” until I saw him take over “The Late Show” last night.
- “Bones” fans: If you have not watched the finale yet, stop reading this and watch it.
- Apparently the “Divergent” finale is going straight to TV. Can’t say I’m surprised. I never hear anyone talking about it. I had to get my niece to explain it to me.
- ‘Teen Wolf’ to End After Season 6
- Lin-Manual Miranda to Narrate Story of ‘Hamilton’ for ‘Drunk History’
|1. ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – I’ve always got time for some “This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.”|
|2. ‘The Late Show’ – Jon Stewart took over “The Late Show” and it was awesome.|
|3. ‘Late Night’ – Seth Meyers and Leslie Jones are freaked out by a giant crab.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘Big Brother’ (CBS: 8pm ET) – Four Battle Back competitions will decide who gets to return to the game.|
|‘The Rap Game’ (Lifetime: 10pm ET) – Little kids who can rap? If it’s anything like Another Bad Creation, I’m in.
|‘Elena of Avalor’ (Disney: 7pm) – Will this teen princess be able to protect her sister?|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge Howie Mandel
Next Tuesday we go live from Hollywood, and you have to VOTE.
— Howie Mandel (@howiemandel) July 21, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]