- I like Bill Simmons the writer way more than I like Bill Simmons the on-air personality, but I’m still going to give tonight’s “Any Given Wednesday” a shot.
- Spent all last night saying, “C’mon Simon, hit that golden button!”
- I’m not sure I can wait until this fall for Kiefer Sutherland’s new show “Designated Survivor.”
- What shows are you binge watching this summer? Let me know in the comment section below.
- Inside the New ‘Star Wars’ Film ‘Rogue One’
- Will Smith Regrets Trying to Become ‘World’s Biggest Movie Star’
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Jimmy Fallon has some fun with science.|
|2. ‘The Late Show’ – Stephen Colbert tries some gross foods.|
|3. ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – This new pet product might take things too far.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘Greenleaf’ (OWN: 9pm ET) – Don’t miss the second and third episodes of Oprah’s new must-watch series.|
|‘Big Brother’ (CBS: 8pm ET) – The two-hour premiere will introduce us to big personalities and questionable interior decorating.
|‘American Gothic’ (CBS: 10pm) – I’m definitely checking out the premiere of this creepy 13-episode series.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘Odd Mom Out’ Star Jill Kargman
Look! Luke Wilson’s in the garbage! pic.twitter.com/dVwmsqgB4A
— Jill Kargman (@jillkargman) June 20, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]