- I gave “Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge” a shot last night and thought it had potential. I just wish they wouldn’t cut into the actual event with their personality packages. It takes you out of the moment.
- Note to James Corden: Doesn’t Sting need a ride to work?
- Does anyone know the end to the joke Tyrion started Sunday on “Game of Thrones”? If so, forward to me on Twitter: @gordonholmes
- Watch Showtime’s New ‘Roadies’ Before It Premieres
- Adam Levine Offers to Pay for Christina Grimmie’s Funeral
|1. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Jimmy and Liam Hemsworth play a game of ‘Slip and Flip.’|
|2. ‘The Late Late Show’ – The Red Hot Chili Peppers join James for some Carpool Karaoke…and some clothes come off.|
|3. ‘BrainDead‘ – This mix of politics and alien invasion is weird. But, I’m kinda into it.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘Maya & Marty’ (NBC: 10pm ET) – I don’t have many rules in life, but one of them is to check out any variety show that features both Ben Stiller and WWE Superstar John Cena.|
|‘Chrisley Knows Best’ (USA: 10pm ET) – Who knows what hi-jinx Todd will be up to in the season four finale.
|‘Animal Kingdom’ (TNT: 9pm) – I’ve already seen the first episode of this gritty new crime drama, and I really liked it.|
Celebs on Twitter: ‘Preacher’ Star Dominic Cooper
— Dominic cooper (@dominiccoop) June 12, 2016
That’s all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username=”gordonholmes” count=”false” language=”en” size=”large”]